Scientific name: Mallotus villosus
Excellent For Reef Tanks
Fish eggs are an essential part of the natural diet of many marine and freshwater tropical fish. Our fish eggs are of marine origin, contain high levels of protein and Omega-3 fatty acids. They are an excellent addition to a varied diet.
- Pure capelin fish eggs, contain NO dyes or preservatives
- An essential part of the natural diet for many aquatic organisms
- Excellent for reef tanks
- Eagerly eaten by finicky fish and filter feeding invertebrates
- Ideal to wean fish off live food
- Helps condition broodstock
Reef Inhabitants: Anemones, Corals, Scallops, Shrimp, Anthias, Butterflies, Clownfish, Gobies, Mandarins, Pygmy Angels and others.
Feed often, but only what can be consumed in three minutes. Remove any uneaten food. Never overfeed. Keep frozen.
Fish eggs, water, xanthan gum.
A high level of marine proteins, the marine derived omega-3 fatty acids DHA & EPA, and a copious amount of vitamins and minerals.
Crude Protein (Min) 3.2% Crude Fat (Min) 2.0% Crude Fiber (Max) 0.2% Moisture (Max) 92.0% Ash (Max) 0.9% Phosphorous (Min) 0.1%
Available Product sizes
3.5 oz (100 g) 30 cubes ITEM# 88079